Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's me, in a game!


A while back, I blogged about the Pop5 Live game we did with Cranium up on MSN Games. In that post, I mentioned how it has a player-generated-content portion to it, where users submit video clues that other players can see.

http://www.pop5.com/game_standalone.aspx?game=0,740,0,0,0,0&cmp=EMC-POP5VID&emp=MSNKim

Anyhow, we got a camera set up a few weeks ago and filmed a bunch of them on a friday here at work. Here's a link to an instance of the game with me in one of the clips.

Yay Me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool...removes most of the bad parts of cranium and leaves in the few good parts. Good clip too, was 1 of the 3 I could actually answer(and I had to use imdb.com for one of those). I'm terrible with actors names.

Dan said...

That's almost as exciting as the episode of G4's Icons about the history of PC gaming, featuring one "Kim Palestar".

Good times.