Monday, January 23, 2006

TV Comes, TV Goes...

Argh! I just read that they've cancelled West Wing, one of the few pieces of decent, well produced television on air these days. Oh well, I guess I'll get 40 minutes of my week back...

... which I can spend watching Hustle, a new drama/comedy on AMC. Great show. I've only caught the debut episode but loved it. It's a weekly comedic drama about a gang of con artists and the cons they put together. Very Guy-Ritchie-esque in style, it's a one hour "heist movie" every week. Good characters, and good cons (at least the debut episode had that twist-you-didnt-expect at the end that are must-haves for any good con or heist flick). Make sure to put this one on your Tivo list (or whatever your PVR solution is).

2 comments:

JimC said...

Great... Another good show we don't get in Canada.

Anonymous said...

Let Kim send it to you... or is that a re-transmission?