Sunday, June 18, 2006

Think before you sign


DSC_00056
Originally uploaded by Kim Pallister.
I saw this on a truck this week. It's AAA as in the dudes that show up with roadside service when you forget to fill your tank. This is a service truck they have JUST for people with dead batteries. Thus, "AAA Batteries Delivered and Installed".

Perhaps just me, but my first thought was "how on earth does someone make money doing delivery and installation of penlight batteries into people's FM radios?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you have to be kidding me. These guys are new economy geniuses! I mean, in the 90's we were delivering pet food with free shipping at a loss, stamps were delivered and mail picked up for no extra cost than the cost of the stamp itself, groceries were also ordered and delivered at unprofitable discounts too! I mean, why not AAA batteries - after all, look how successful those other companies are today...oh..wait...