Monday, July 18, 2005

Kim 3.0

Well, it's official, I no longer work at Intel. I dropped by today to turn in the laptop, pick up a few last effects, and turn in the ol' geek badge. I got home to find my last paycheck had arrived in the mail, so I guess that's that!

Next Monday I start at Microsoft in the Windows Gaming and Graphics Team, as Casual Games Strategy Manager. Or as I like to call it, "Kim 3.0". While next Monday is the official release of Kim 3.0, I'm actually pre-releasing 'unofficially' tommorrow, as I will be getting up early to go to the Casual Games Conference up in Seattle. I have to be out the door at 5am to get up there in time (yawn!)

I'll post something longer about the transition, why I made it, how I'm approaching it, etc, when I've got a bit more time, but tonight I have to get to bed early so I don't fall asleep and drive off the I-5!

No comments: