Sunday, September 17, 2006

TGS Prep

I've been quiet on the blogging front as I've been trying to get a bunch of stuff done before heading out to TGS this week.

Friday I was watching the kids, couldn't find the keys to the car, so I trailered them behind my bike to get them to pre-school and back. I'm not in biking shape as it is, but an 80lb load behind the bike doesn't make it any easier!

Saturday and Sunday I helped a friend disassemble and trailer an big play structure, got my fence 90% completed (still some parts on order, but most of it's done now), fixed some holes in the rafters that birds were attempting to use to nest in our attic, ran some errands, got a haircut, caught up on some expense reports, caught up on some (but certainly not all) of my email. Phew!

If you'll be at TGS this year, drop me a note. Quite a contingent of westerners seem to be heading over.

No comments: