Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's official, the GDC craziness starts NOW

Already this week, 4 meeting requests, 3 party invites. . I guess this is the week everyone wakes up and says "ACK! How can it only be a month away!?!?"

In other news, we are hiring for a bunch of positions in the casual games group - dev, test, designer/producer types, biz folk, etc, etc. Any of you readers that I already know, or that I should know, please drop me an email with your resume.

It's a fun place to work, and we are working on way wicked cool stuff. 'nuff said.

4 comments:

Darius Kazemi said...

GDC is always the best week of the year for me. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

ARRGh !
Israel is so far away from San fransico, I can't afford to come to GDC or E3 this year !
/cry

Usually, i'd send you my CV but i decided that i'm concentrating on my MBA studies and my new venture, Corbomite Games (www.corbomitegames.com)

Oded

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I hope I can be the 4th invite :) I'm hosting a cocktail party for developers (well, for everyone, really) on Tuseday, March 21. RSVP at http://fiercedeveloper.com/events/shakennotstirred/

KimPallister said...

Eli, thanks for the invite, but I'm only coming in early wed morning.

I passed teh invite over to some mobile-casual-games folks on my team here. Hopefully they can attend.

THanks!