Sunday, December 11, 2005

An attestation to my geekdom, gone.

I sole my M.A.M.E. arcade cabinet this morning. With the departure of my Ms Pacman cocktail, my Twinky pinball, and my SmashTV cabinets, this now means I have *no* arcade machines in my posession *sniff*

Sad to see it go, especially considering all the work I put into the conversion and the custom control panel, but there simply isn't room for it in the new house.

Perhaps using the money toward a new 360 would make me feel better?

At least I still have my Pong machine and ColecoVision! Ladybug anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a minute.. You sold a Ms Pacman cocktail table? Are you crazy?

KimPallister said...

No, I said I got rid of a cocktail Ms Pacman.

Selling it wouldn't be crazy. Giving it away would be crazy. Oh, by the way, that's what I did.

Not as bad as it sounds. It was very beat up and wasn't in the original cabinet. Rather, it was in a generic cocktail table. We didn't play it much, and had some friends that played it frequently when they came over. So I offered it to them.

Full permission to smack me upside the head when you next see me :-)