Wednesday, July 27, 2005

If I had the time...

... I'd write blog entries on the following:

  • Started my new job at MS. Really jazzed about them as an employer. I'm heavy drunk on the koolaid.
  • MS Meltdown. Cool stuff, very excited about the stuff I'm going to work on and the ambitious problems they are trying to tackle for the medium
  • Hot Coffee. (a) I have a big rant about the interesting new legal ground being covered in many facets of gaming, the hot-coffee controversy being the negative side of that, and (b) I've come to agree with a friend's assertion that, yes, the irresponsible actions of those responsible for assets baked into the final build need to be... well... torches and pitchforks and let's meet at the town square.
  • pix of the new house

Anyhow, when I have time. busy busy. more meltdown tommorrow. Yummy Koolaid! Drink up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MS and don't forget to sign up to the Canucks @ MS Autogroup :-P