Saturday, February 7, 2009

This one time, at (rock) band camp...

...I shoved a plastic guitar in my....


So I got some spam that the Power Chord Academy, a kind of 'rock n roll summer camp' targeting the venn diagram intersection of 'aspiring rock stars' and 'troubled teens with well-to-do parents', is now adding a summer camp for aspiring fake rock stars. 


I'm actually supportive of a video game summer camp, if it were either spent making them, or thinking about and discussing them. But a Rock Band camp? At a camp where all the other kids are going to be playing real guitars, smoking real weed and one would imagine trashing their cabins/dorms? I dunno... sounds like bloody-nose camp!

I kid, I kid. Seriously, it's... interesting. I can't decide whether I think this is a good or a bad thing. 

No comments: