Sunday, August 26, 2007

Passed on Pax (again)

Another Pax goes by, and I didn't make it down again. Shame on me! It's in my back yard, too.

Anyhow, while I didn't make it, I sure am glad for the folks it brings to town. Drinks with folks a couple nights ago, and then today I got a note that Clint was in town to demo his game at Pax, so I hooked up with him and Chris Butcher for drinks and more interesting conversation.

Talking big-budget games certainly is a different conversation from the indie-related conversation of the other night. I can't really go into what was discussed, but it's just interesting how many different "spheres of perspective" there can be in this industry of ours.

Anyhow, on Pax, next year I'll attend! Promise!

3 comments:

Alice said...

S'criminal really, you lazy bugger :)

ErikC said...

Ah-ha! It's soothing to know that I'm not the only one that passed on PAX again (and probably ought to have went) =]

chenlina said...

michael kors outlet
uggs on sale
michael kors outlet clearance
abercrombie and fitch
miami heat jerseys
replica watches for sale
uggs
coach outlet
ugg boots
oakley store
chenlina20161013