Monday, May 22, 2006

The Carnival's Coming to Town!


I'll be hosting the June (i.e. the post-E3 edition, mind you!) Carnival of Gamers, which makes me 'Le Bonhomme de Carnaval', so to speak. That's me on the right.


So, step right up and send your submissions, whether blog posts of your own or ones you think just deserve to be highlighted. See previous submissions at the Carnival Headquarters. As usual, all submissions are welcome, but in particular I am interested in thought provoking posts on Post-E3-Fallout, Casual Games related posts, and in particular, seeing more submissions from over seas (both seas!). Oh, and the 'Wii' wordplay has been done to death, I'll be minimizing that category.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll totally come to this, but only if you promise to wear that costume throughout.

KimPallister said...

Little hot at this time of year.

It's a "virtual" carnival, so you can imagine me wearing it, if it so pleases you (*shudder*)